Volunteer Online Registration Presentation
This is not the best quality. However, I had to cut the 35 minute-presentation under 15 minutes in order to upload it. Please e-mail any questions or concern to email@example.com.
Volunteer Online Registration
To register online:
1) Fill out the pre-registration form if you haven't done so already so the program coordinator can create an account for you.
Go to: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8PDC9SK
2) E-mail the coordinator of your entry in Survey Monkey as a reminder and wait for a response that your account has been created.
3) Watch the video clips "Volunteer Online Registration Session," "Creating Your Availabilities," and "Tutorial for Taking Attendance" under the "Attendance" tab.
4) Create your availabilities online: Put only your first choice there.
5) You may stop by Learning Assistance Service to pick up a volunteer folder.
Tutorial for Creating Your Availabilities
Once you have completed the Survey Monkey Pre-registration form, and e-mailed the coordinator and gotten a response back from the coordinator, please watch the 6-minute clip on how to create availabilities.